Service Sustainability Integrity
Service Sustainability Integrity
Jobs at this company
Freelance Sales Executive Seeking Opportunities
MARIO HADDON – INDEPENDENT FREELANCE SALES SPECIALIST Business Development / Consultative Sales / Account Management ... Read More
MARIO HADDON – INDEPENDENT FREELANCE SALES SPECIALIST
Business Development / Consultative Sales / Account Management
Senior sales executive with a 15 year accomplished career record, known throughout the industry for delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within the B2B media industry, working on leading conferences and exhibitions across, power and utilities, transportation, concrete and construction and more.
Experience in conferences and exhibitions, media/publishing within South Africa combined with direct sales to the International market for British Gas, AIG Insurance and Blue Bean Credit sales and local sales for the Edcon Group and Channel Life Insurance.
Exceptional communicator with a consultative sales approach, strong negotiation skills, outstanding problem-solving abilities and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. Aggressively identifies opportunities, develops focus, and provides tactical business solutions to close the sale.
Areas of expertise include:
- - Strategic Sales & Marketing Campaigns
- - Strong Sales Presentations/Closing success
- - Key Account Acquisition & Retention
- - Prospecting & Lead Generation
- - Customer Relationship Management
- - Sales Team Training/Supervision
Highlight of events worked on:
- African Utility Week
- Hydropower Africa
- Clean Power Africa
- East African Power Industry Convention
- Minetech International
- Reliability and Maintenance Week
- Safety in Deep Mining
- Totally Concrete Expo
- African Construction expo
- Cape Construction Week
- Syntell Sustainability Forum
Please feel free to contact me on + 27 73 480 0708 or email email@example.com for an initial discussion about your needs.
Sales Representative/Project Manager
Umtunzi Exhibitions are looking for a sales person that will manage your own projects. Look for new business and handle existin... Read More
Umtunzi Exhibitions are looking for a sales person that will manage your own projects. Look for new business and handle existing key accounts. Exhibition stand selling experience would be preferable. Earning potential very high. Good basic allowance and commission offered. Own transport essential. Please send your CV to Charmaine@umtunzi.co.za.
Job Title : Communications Coordinator Company : Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa (EXSA) Remuneration ... Read More
Job Title : Communications Coordinator
Company : Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa (EXSA)
Remuneration : Basic Salary – Negotiable
Location : Midrand, Johannesburg
Education Level : Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Job Level : Junior
Own Transport Rquired : Yes
Travel Requirements : Occasional
Type : 1 year
The EXSA Communications Coordinator will work to increase the visibility of the Association to attract members, sponsors and donors.
Specifically, the communications coordinator will engage the association’s networks by producing timely and strategic content for the project’s multiple social media and multimedia platforms. The coordinator will collaborate with the project team to develop campaigns to advance the mission of EXSA and coordinate other programmatic tasks as needed.
Core Functions and Duties
70% - Communications - Social Media/Network engagement/Content production
• Manage and produce written and visual/multimedia content for email listserv, website, and social media networks to raise the visibility of the association.
• Write and design regular content for website and email list
• Use Photoshop and InDesign to create memes and edit photographs.
• Develop and post regular content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and other social media platforms
• Plan and manage projects that use visuals, video, and/or multimedia storytelling to support the association’s work. Potential projects could include producing short web videos or infographics on timely issues, supervising design consultant work, and designing flyers.
• Manage EXSA’s website, including overseeing the production of new content and shepherding its ongoing development
30% - Communications - Media Relations
• Build relationships with media outlets and key communications partners that will lead to mainstream media coverage of the association’s events.
• Track news coverage of the association and its key issues.
• Respond to media requests in a timely manner.
• Work with the GM to generate and release media advisories, press releases, and statements and proactively pitch outlets around key issues.
• Develop talking points for pertinent current events and programming for use by staff and allies.
• Experience using various social media platforms and knowledge of social media engagement strategies.
• Graduation from college/university and two years of related experience in a field relevant to communications, public relations, marketing, journalism; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically correct content
• Demonstrated oral communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to convey information in a clear, concise way, synthesizing information and presenting it to others
• Creative thinking and proven systematic organizational skills to work independently without supervision, determine workload priorities to complete work in a timely manner, and identify and resolve problems.
• Strong visual eye.
• Proven skill at working in a collective environment, including interpersonal skills to interact sensitively with colleagues, members, and workers from diverse social, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
• English; proficiency in written and oral English; multiple languages a plus.
• Demonstrated skill developing relationships with and pitching news stories to media.
• Fearlessness in learning new software independently
• Graphic design skills and video/multimedia production (preferred)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress and Hootsuite (preferred)
CV’s must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 15 February 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please accept your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks after the closing date.